Toll Free +1 800-653-2242
LocationNiagara Falls review.png Reviews 65 Reviews time.png Duration30 Minutes adult.png Per Person View Price

Grand Niagara Falls Air Tour (30 mins)

Witness the Beauty of Niagara From Above

This exclusive 30 minute airplane tour has been specifically designed to capture the Niagara Region's most astonishing attractions such as the natural wonder of Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lake Ontario, the Hydro Power Dams and much more!

Booking your airplane adventure is fast and easy, simply click one of the Green "Book This Tour" button and reserve a flight date and time.

Book This Tour

Tour Itinerary

  • 1.


    The tour begins with takeoff from Niagara District Airport.

    Niagara District Airport, Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada
  • 2.

    Welland Canal

    Flyover the famous Welland canal which connects Lake Ontario to Lake Erie.

    Welland Canal Lock, St. Catharines, ON, Canada
  • 3.

    The American and Bridal Veil Falls

    The American and Bridal Veil Falls make up 2 of the 3 waterfalls that together are known as the Niagara Falls. Both waterfalls are located on the American side (Niagara Falls, New York).

    Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
  • 4.

    The Canadian Horseshoe Falls

    Approximately 90% of the water in the Niagara River flows over the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, which is the largest of the 3 waterfalls. The remaining 10% flows over the American and Bridal Veil Falls.

    Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
  • 5.

    Niagara Whirlpool

    See the Niagara Whirlpool which formed around 4,200 years ago by upstream erosion of the Niagara Escarpment.

    Niagara Whirlpool, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
  • 6.

    Niagara Rapids and Rainbow Bridge

    The Niagara Gorge narrows to form turbulent rapids which swirl and churn to make the water white. These rapids are located near the famous Rainbow Bridge which is an arch bridge that connects the cities of Niagara Falls, New York and Niagara Falls, Ontario.

    Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls, New York, United States
  • 7.

    Hydro Power Dams

    Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Stations provide much of Southern Ontario electricity.

    Sir Adam Beck No. 2 Generating Station, Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada
  • 8.

    Power Dam Reservoir

    This 750-acre reservoir system can hold about 8,000 Olympic-sized swimming pools worth of water.

    Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
  • 9.

    Queenston Heights

    View the historic Queenston Heights Park with its beautiful gardens and both the Brock and Laura Secord monuments.

    Queenston Heights Park, Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada
  • 10.

    Fort George

    Witness this historic site that was the scene of several battles during the War of 1812.

    Fort George, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada
  • 11.

    Safe Landing

    Land safely back at the Niagara District Airport.

    Niagara District Airport, Niagara Stone Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada
Leave a Comment


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
65 Reviews

    Frequently Asked Questions

    When I arrive at St. Catharines/Niagara District Airport, where do I go?

    Come to Hangar 22 and staff will assist you.

    Do I need to bring anything?

    Please dress appropriately for the weather and remember to bring a camera.

    Are there any weight/height restrictions for the plane?

    If you can fit on standard airplane seat, you can will be able to fit onto the airplane. There are no height restrictions.

    Can infants/children take this tour?

    Yes, infants and children and ride on the airplane.

    Do I need a passport?

    A passport is not necessary.

    How many people does the plane seat?

    The airplane sits 3 people (everybody gets a window seat)

    How safe are small aircraft?

    All airplanes are licensed by Transport Canada and subject to rigorous safety inspections

    Do you fly in the winter?

    Yes, Fall and Winter in the Niagara Region is beautiful.

    What happens if there is bad weather and you cannot fly?

    If your flight is cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule when possible, if not we will provide a full reimbursement.

    What is your cancellation policy?

    Other than weather or operator cancellations, if the trip is cancelled for any other reason NO REFUND will be issued.

    Book This Tour